Thursday 26 December 2013

Featured with the best

I sell a lot of my work on Etsy, if you've not heard of it, it's a place where crafters and artists and those who support them selling supplies like to sell their wares.  It's nothing like Ebay, the mentality is very different.  Here is about creating something personal, being able to buy from real people instead of large corporations, finding unique things and asking for personalisation.

I just received an email from a fellow Etsian letting me know that she featured one of my glass pendants in her latest treasury - a treasury is a curated collection of items tied together by a theme.

Here's part of the treasury


There's lots more to look at to so hop over and take a peek Orange and White Treasury

I wanted to also give a shout out to the curator of this treasury too Margarita she create her own style of art and you can check it out in her shop.



Have fun on Etsy, don't get lost on there, there is so many amazing things to look at :)

No comments:

Post a Comment