Thursday 14 March 2013

How my facebook fans inspired a blog post

Sometimes I just post a wedding related photo on my Facebook page and ask the fans for their opinion.  This picture got quite a few responses and prompted me to think about how important colours can be at your wedding and how some chose to view colour from another perspective then just aesthetically.

This is the dress in question posted to my Facebook page - took a screen shot with some of the comments the fans left.

It prompted 2 thoughts, in which wedding venues would this colour not work and what psychological implications does the colour green have.

You can read the entire blog post over on the official Wedding and Gems Blog here.

If you want to influence future blog posts, products and her about special offers from bridal accessories come join me on Facebook here - Wedding And Gems on Facebook.


No comments:

Post a Comment