Monday 2 September 2013

New Gemstone Jewellery

Just a couple of things to share with you today.  I've been working on a new line of gemstone jewellery but I haven't had chance to photograph much so there are currently only 2 pairs of earrings available in my etsy shop.

I've been obsessing over the photo's as I want them as perfect as they can be and thankfully photographing coloured gemstones such as the blue chalcedony and yellow topaz below is much easier that clear Swarovski crystal.

I've taken quite a few photos so here are just a few of them.  I picked up the wood and pebbles on our recent family holiday to north Wales and I love the contrast of the rustic natural feel to the super polished gemstones.

I'm still experimenting with photo backgrounds so if you've got any suggestions I'd love to hear them so leave me a comment below.

Here are the natural beauties I created recently.

Blue Chalcedony Earrings

Calcedony Earrings

wire wrapped Calcedony Earrings






Yellow Topaz Earrings

sterling silver yellow topaz earrings

yellow topaz earrings




No comments:

Post a Comment